A message from the Let’s Go, Colorado Campaign:
On behalf of the Let’s Go, Colorado Team please accept our thanks for all YOU did in support of Yes on #110.
- YOU built a coalition of more than 500 organizations and individuals in support of this important measure
- YOU attended and spoke on behalf of YES on #110 at more than 320 gatherings
- YOU distributed 10,000 yard signs across Colorado
- YOU posted and shared social media in support
- YOU wrote op-eds, and letters to the editor
- YOU gathered deep support from editorial boards – 11 in all – from across the Centennial State
- YOU talked to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors- sharing your support for YES on #110
- YOU gave generously
While the election tally at the end of the evening was not what we hoped for, we are proud of the work we did together.
Colorado’s transportation needs – at the state and local level – will continue to grow. This coalition is deep, bipartisan and strong. Together our voices will continue to tell this important story.
We are not deterred. Together we stand strong. Stand with us! Let’s Go, Colorado!