Thank you for attending the 2019 Annual Concrete Pavement Workshop!
- Monday, 18 March 2019 09:00
A huge thank you to everyone who braved the weather to attend the concrete pavement workshop on March 14th! Your participation and the discussions that take place are valuable to improving concrete pavement construction in Colorado and Wyoming. Several of you made tremendous efforts to participate – including one speaker who spent the night stranded in her vehicle and then presented while running on very little sleep.
Special thanks to all our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and volunteers for helping us put on the event. We appreciate everyone’s patience with the last-minute schedule adjustments and the large number of remote presentations from our speakers whose flights were cancelled.
We will be providing links to most of the presentations – check back for more information in the near future. We look forward to seeing you next March at our 2020 Annual Concrete Pavement Workshop!
Celebrate Pi Day (3/14) at the Concrete Pavement Workshop
- Monday, 04 March 2019 15:55
Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:00 am
Educational sessions on…
- Performance Engineered Mixtures (PEM)
- Recycled Concrete Aggregates
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- FAA’s New P-501 Specification
- Structural Fiber Reinforced Concrete Overlays
- Leveraging Technology with Drones, Cylinder Tracking & Social Media
- And more…
Networking opportunities throughout the day, followed by a reception to close out the event.
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207
Thank you to our Sponsors & Exhibitors for their support!
Thank you for your support of YES on 110!
- Wednesday, 07 November 2018 20:00
A message from the Let’s Go, Colorado Campaign:
On behalf of the Let’s Go, Colorado Team please accept our thanks for all YOU did in support of Yes on #110.
- YOU built a coalition of more than 500 organizations and individuals in support of this important measure
- YOU attended and spoke on behalf of YES on #110 at more than 320 gatherings
- YOU distributed 10,000 yard signs across Colorado
- YOU posted and shared social media in support
- YOU wrote op-eds, and letters to the editor
- YOU gathered deep support from editorial boards – 11 in all – from across the Centennial State
- YOU talked to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors- sharing your support for YES on #110
- YOU gave generously
While the election tally at the end of the evening was not what we hoped for, we are proud of the work we did together.
Colorado’s transportation needs – at the state and local level – will continue to grow. This coalition is deep, bipartisan and strong. Together our voices will continue to tell this important story.
We are not deterred. Together we stand strong. Stand with us! Let’s Go, Colorado!