Excellence in Concrete Pavement Awards: Submit Applications Today!
- Wednesday, 02 January 2019 08:27
Awards – Deadline January 18th!
Submit your applications today for Projects Completed in 2018!
The Colorado/Wyoming Chapter of ACPA would like to invite you to submit nominations for the 2018 Excellence in Concrete Pavement Awards. These awards are given annually to concrete paving projects of exceptional quality and recognize the owner, engineer, and contractor of each award winning project. All projects in Colorado and Wyoming completed and/or opened to traffic by December 31, 2018 are eligible for consideration.
All project submittals must be completed online at www.acpa.org/acpa-excellence-in-concrete-paving-awards/, which is on the National ACPA website. If you do not already have a login, you will need to register as a new user in the box labeled “Online Paving Awards Login.” After registering you will be able to generate your submittal, upload pictures, and edit your submittal until the submission deadline. You can create your submittal in multiple sessions by going to the link and logging back in using your username and password. Once you are logged in, click on “Begin an Application for a New Project.” Make sure to check the appropriate award category for your project and check “Colorado/Wyoming Chapter – ACPA” as the Local Paving Awards Program you are entering.
For consideration, please submit a completed online nomination form by January 18, 2019. If you have any questions or need further assistance with the online submittal process, please contact Angela Folkestad.m by January 19, 2018. If you have any questions or need further assistance with the online submittal process, please contact Angela Folkestad.
Thank you for your support of YES on 110!
- Wednesday, 07 November 2018 20:00
A message from the Let’s Go, Colorado Campaign:
On behalf of the Let’s Go, Colorado Team please accept our thanks for all YOU did in support of Yes on #110.
- YOU built a coalition of more than 500 organizations and individuals in support of this important measure
- YOU attended and spoke on behalf of YES on #110 at more than 320 gatherings
- YOU distributed 10,000 yard signs across Colorado
- YOU posted and shared social media in support
- YOU wrote op-eds, and letters to the editor
- YOU gathered deep support from editorial boards – 11 in all – from across the Centennial State
- YOU talked to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors- sharing your support for YES on #110
- YOU gave generously
While the election tally at the end of the evening was not what we hoped for, we are proud of the work we did together.
Colorado’s transportation needs – at the state and local level – will continue to grow. This coalition is deep, bipartisan and strong. Together our voices will continue to tell this important story.
We are not deterred. Together we stand strong. Stand with us! Let’s Go, Colorado!