The Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA is recognized as the voice of the concrete paving industry. Members and professional staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, and construction of high-performance pavements. The partnership has gained recognition for concrete pavement innovation in Colorado and Wyoming.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements, the Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Associate members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- National CP Tech Center
- Annual Concrete Paving Workshop
- State Concrete Paving Awards
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA Board of Directors*
*Visiting Members are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or have a voting voice in the Association.
- Impartial Technical Information from Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA Staff
- Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA’s Website
- Access to Local, State, and National Communications
- Public Relations Resource
- Best Practices, Market Research, and Industry Data
- Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA’s Annual Paving Forecast
- Exhibit Displays and Promotional Materials
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- Colorado/Wyoming Chapter, ACPA Meetings and Events