Celebrate Pi Day (3/14) at the Concrete Pavement Workshop
- Monday, 04 March 2019 15:55
Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:00 am
Educational sessions on…
- Performance Engineered Mixtures (PEM)
- Recycled Concrete Aggregates
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- FAA’s New P-501 Specification
- Structural Fiber Reinforced Concrete Overlays
- Leveraging Technology with Drones, Cylinder Tracking & Social Media
- And more…
Networking opportunities throughout the day, followed by a reception to close out the event.
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207
Thank you to our Sponsors & Exhibitors for their support!
Thank you for your support of YES on 110!
- Wednesday, 07 November 2018 20:00
A message from the Let’s Go, Colorado Campaign:
On behalf of the Let’s Go, Colorado Team please accept our thanks for all YOU did in support of Yes on #110.
- YOU built a coalition of more than 500 organizations and individuals in support of this important measure
- YOU attended and spoke on behalf of YES on #110 at more than 320 gatherings
- YOU distributed 10,000 yard signs across Colorado
- YOU posted and shared social media in support
- YOU wrote op-eds, and letters to the editor
- YOU gathered deep support from editorial boards – 11 in all – from across the Centennial State
- YOU talked to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors- sharing your support for YES on #110
- YOU gave generously
While the election tally at the end of the evening was not what we hoped for, we are proud of the work we did together.
Colorado’s transportation needs – at the state and local level – will continue to grow. This coalition is deep, bipartisan and strong. Together our voices will continue to tell this important story.
We are not deterred. Together we stand strong. Stand with us! Let’s Go, Colorado!
Visit the FHWA Mobile Concrete Trailer on May 17th!
- Friday, 11 May 2018 15:23
The FHWA’s Mobile Concrete Trailer (MCT) introduces agency and industry personnel to the state-of-the-art concrete technology in materials selection, mixture design, field and laboratory testing, and pavement evaluation. The MCT is visiting Colorado to introduce new test methods related to the Performance Engineered Mixtures (PEM) initiative and other innovative tests related to concrete materials and construction relevant to field performance.
Download Detailed Information and Schedule
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: CDOT Maintenance Yard, 8800 South Wadsworth Blvd, Littleton, CO 80123