Thank you for your support of YES on 110!
- Wednesday, 07 November 2018 20:00
A message from the Let’s Go, Colorado Campaign:
On behalf of the Let’s Go, Colorado Team please accept our thanks for all YOU did in support of Yes on #110.
- YOU built a coalition of more than 500 organizations and individuals in support of this important measure
- YOU attended and spoke on behalf of YES on #110 at more than 320 gatherings
- YOU distributed 10,000 yard signs across Colorado
- YOU posted and shared social media in support
- YOU wrote op-eds, and letters to the editor
- YOU gathered deep support from editorial boards – 11 in all – from across the Centennial State
- YOU talked to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors- sharing your support for YES on #110
- YOU gave generously
While the election tally at the end of the evening was not what we hoped for, we are proud of the work we did together.
Colorado’s transportation needs – at the state and local level – will continue to grow. This coalition is deep, bipartisan and strong. Together our voices will continue to tell this important story.
We are not deterred. Together we stand strong. Stand with us! Let’s Go, Colorado!
Let’s Go, Colorado: Website Launch
- Friday, 15 June 2018 10:31
Let’s Go, Colorado Campaign Launches Website and Signature Gathering Effort Statewide
The Let’s Go, Colorado campaign to support Initiative #153 is gaining momentum across the state. The measure will ask the voters to increase the state sales tax by .62% (just over ½ a penny on a dollar purchase). This would raise more than $750 million in the first year and more than $1 billion per year on average over 20 years to rebuild our aging, overcrowded transportation system. The funds will be distributed through the protected Highway User Tax Fund and shared between cities, counties and CDOT. These fund can be used only for transportation projects and services.
Visit the campaign’s new website where you can sign up to officially endorse the measure, get regular updates and (if you have not already) donate to the campaign! https://www.letsgocolorado.com/
To learn more about the initiative read the Lets Go Colorado fact sheet here.
FHWA Mobile Concrete Testing Lab
- Tuesday, 29 May 2018 11:08